Wartie Advanced Wart & Verrucca Remover 50Ml
reeze with Ease Wartie Advanced Wart & Verruca remover is suitable for stubborn, mature warts or verrucas
Wartie Advanced Wart & Verruca Remover 50ml Wartie treatments are quick and easy to use and can be effective in just one application
It comes ready to use and it’s unique precision tip targets only the wart or verruca. Suitable for children aged 12+
Targets only the verruca or wart, No direct contact between gas and skin, Outstanding freezing performance
- WARTIE ADVANCED WART & VERRUCCA REMOVER 50ML
- For further details please read the enclosed leaflet or visit our website: www.wartie.co.uk
- Precision tip
- - Targets only the verruca or wart
- - No direct contact between gas and skin
- - Outstanding freezing performance
- Plasters x6
- Precise, fast, effective
- Includes gel for extra freezing power
- Unique precision
- Easy to use
- Home Freeze Treatment With Extra Power
- 15 applications
Aerosol Can Ingredients: Dimethyl Ether, Conductive Gel Tube (5 ml) Ingredients: Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Methylpropanediol
Protect from sunlight and store in a dry and cool place.
Preparation and Usage
- How to use Wartie
- For safe and effective use, the times in the instructions need to be followed exactly. It is highly recommended to have a timer ready and read the full instructions once completely before starting use.
- 1 Apply one drop of the conductive gel on the wart.
- 2 Place the can upright on a table or flat surface and remove the cap.
- 3 Keep the can in the vertical position; put the cap back aligning the arrow icon on the cap with the freeze icon on the can.
- 4 Press the cap firmly for 3 seconds. Do not exceed 3 seconds. You will now hear the activation sound (hiss). Wait until an icy surface becomes visible on the tip.
- 5 Take off the cap. Precisely apply the frozen metal tip on the common wart (hand) for 20 seconds and on the verruca (foot) for 40 seconds.
- 6 Verruca only: If the treated verruca is highly sensitive, apply the included protective plaster.
- 7 Clean the tip and put the cap back on the can without aligning the arrow icon on the cap with the freeze icon on the can. Wait 14 days for the wart to go away. If it has not disappeared after that time, treatment can be repeated.
- Contains small parts. Keep out of reach and sight of children. The metal tip is coated with nickel. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not swallow. For external use only. Pressurised container: may burst if heated. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50° C/122° F. Do not use this product on children under the age of 12. Do not use the conductive gel if you are sensitive to one or more of the ingredients. Always read the enclosed leaflet before using the product.
- DANGER. EXTREMELY FLAMMBLE AEROSOL.