Daktarin Dual Action Foot Spray 100G
Daktarin® Aktiv foot spray powder contains miconazole nitrate
Effective treatment, relief and protection from Athlete's Foot
This is an 'antifungal' for treatment, relief and protection against athlete's foot.
- Daktarin Dual Action Spray 100Ml
- You can also report side effects directly via the Yellow Card scheme at: www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard. By reporting side effects you can help provide more information on the safety of this medicine.
- Daktarin® Aktiv Spray Powder contains miconazole nitrate. This is an 'antifungal' for treatment, relief and protection against athlete's foot.
- Clinically Proven
- Effective treatment, relief and protection from Athlete's Foot
This product contains 0.16% w/w (1.6 mg per gram) of Miconazole Nitrate, The other ingredients are: Talc, Ethanol, Sorbitan Sesquiloleate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, and a Hydrocarbon Propellant
Store in a cool dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
Preparation and Usage
- How to use: Wash the affected area and dry it well. Shake the can well. Hold the can 3 inches from your skin and generously spray the affected area. You can also spray inside your socks and shoes.
- Treatment: Use twice a day until your affected areas of skin look normal.
- Protection: Regular use helps protect from reinfection.
- Before you use the spray: Do not use the spray if you are allergic to the active substance, other similar antifungal medicines or any of the other ingredients of this medicine listed below. Do not use the spray on nails, hair or broken skin. Avoid contact with the eyes, nose or other openings of your body. Inhaling the spray may irritate your eyes, nose or other openings of your body. Inhaling the spray may irritate your airways. If a large amount is breathed in, see a doctor straight away. This is particularly important for infants and children. If you are taking medicines that thin your blood (anticoagulants) as well as using this product, your doctor may want to check that the anticoagulants are still working properly. If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breast-feeding, talk to your doctor before using the spray. Daktarin® is for cutaneous use only (applied to the skin).
- Side-effects: Stop using the spray and seek immediate medical treatment if you get swelling of your face, lips, mouth, tongue or throat, have an itchy rash or difficulty breathing or swallowing. You may be allergic to this product if you get a rash, itching, redness, swelling or a burning feeling, anywhere on your body each time you use it. The skin where you apply the spray can become irritated. If you have used too much. This is uncommon, but if the irritation seems serious to you, stop using the spray and talk to your doctor.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not use after the expiry date on the base of the can.
- Caution flammable: Pressurised container. May burst if heated. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not pierce or burn even after use. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not place or spray the container on or near polished or painted surfaces.
- Extremely flammable aerosol