Russell Hobbs Ultrasteam 23990 Steam Iron Red
Russell Hobbs ceramic soleplate 23990 the ultrasteam iron in Red
2600W power output and 320ml water tank;
Russell Hobbs steam iron in red;
Russell Hobbs Ultrasteam has 155g steam shot and 45g/min steam Iron.
- Russell Hobbs Ultrasteam 23990 Steam Iron Red
- Russell Hobbs steam iron in red
- 2600W power output and 320ml water tank
- Ceramic soleplate with 155g steam shot and 45g/min steam
- If you can't help but find ironing a bit of a chore, then the Ultra Steam Pro iron will help you enjoy it a little bit more. Designed to remove even the most stubborn creases, the Ultra Steam Pro Iron is so much more than just stunningly stylish. Its versatile nature means that not only does it glide smoothly along materials without sticking but it can also be used vertically for hanging garments. Whatever fabrics you're dealing with, the Ultra Steam Pro Iron will always give you a professional finish without any damage to your clothes and most importantly without any arm ache!
- H17cm x W28.6cm x D12.1cm
- Ceramic soleplate
- 45g continuous steam & 155g shot of steam
- Self-cleaning function to protect the iron from scale damage
Preparation and Usage
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been supervised/instructed and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance.
- Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be done by children unless they are older than 8 and supervised. Use and store the appliance out of reach of children under 8 years.
- Keep the iron and its cord out of reach of children less than 8 years of age when it is energized or cooling down.
- Use the iron, or set it on its heel, on a stable, level, heat-resistant surface, preferably an ironing board.
- Don't leave the iron unattended while plugged in, or while it's standing on the ironing board.
- Unplug the iron before filling, before cleaning, and after use.
- Don't operate the appliance if it's dropped or damaged, or if it malfunctions or leaks.
- If the cable is damaged, return the iron, to avoid hazard.
- The surfaces of the appliance will get hot during use.
- Do not use this appliance near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels containing water.
- - Don't iron clothing while it's being worn - you'll injure the wearer.
- - Don't use the appliance for any purpose other than those described in these instructions.
- - Don't scratch the soleplate - avoid buttons, zips, etc.
- - The appliance has a protective thermal fuse, which will blow if it overheats. If this happens, the appliance will stop working, and must be returned for repair