Russell Hobbs 23062 Supreme Steam Iron
Russell Hobbs non-stick soleplate with 100g steam shot and 35g/min of steam
2400W power, 300ml water tank and 2m cord length;
Self-cleaning function to protect the iron from scale damage
- Russell Hobbs 23062 Supreme Steam Iron
- Russell Hobbs 23062 Supreme steam iron in purple
- 2400W power, 300ml water tank and 2m cord length
- Non-stick soleplate with 100g steam shot and 35g/min of steam
- If you are looking to reduce the time spent on your ironing whilst making it as easy as possible, then the Russell Hobbs 23062 Supreme Steam Iron is the ideal option for you. The non- stick soleplate ensures effective heat distribution and a smooth glide. This combined with 35g/min continuous steam and 90g/min shot of steam and a self-cleaning function means you have everything you need for quick, effortless results.
- Designed with you in mind, the soft touch handle and dial makes for comfortable ironing and the large 300ml transparent water tank means you don't have to refill as often. The powerful vertical steam function means you can take conventional ironing to the next step and steam hanging garments such as bed linen or curtains. The anti-drip function means that you won't be left with stubborn water marks on newly washed garments.
- Non-stick soleplate
- 35g continuous steam & 100g shot of steam
- Self-cleaning function to protect the iron from scale damage
Preparation and Usage
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been supervised/ instructed and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be done by children unless they are older than 8 and supervised.
- Use and store the appliance out of reach of children under 8 years.
- Use the iron, or set it on its heel, on a stable, level, heat-resistant surface, preferably an ironing board.
- Don't leave the iron unattended while plugged in, or while it's standing on the ironing board.
- Unplug the iron before filling, before cleaning, and after use.
- Don't operate the appliance if it's dropped or damaged, or if it malfunctions or leaks.
- If the cable is damaged, return the iron, to avoid hazard.
- The surfaces of the appliance will get hot during use.
- Do not use this appliance near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels containing water.
- - Don't put the appliance in liquid, don't use it in a bathroom, near water, or outdoors.
- - Don't iron clothing while it's being worn - you'll injure the wearer.
- - Don't use the appliance for any purpose other than those described in these instructions.
- - Don't scratch the soleplate - avoid buttons, zips, etc.
- - The appliance has a protective thermal fuse, which will blow if it overheats. If this happens, the appliance will stop working, and must be returned for repair